It was such a relief when I figured out what was causing me to not do as good as I had been. I have to keep all aspects of my new WOE in my mind. Besides not doing what my title says, here is what I had also stopped doing:
- I stopped going to the low carb board every day. This is the most important thing I need to be doing because everything else falls into place if I do. I can always find some kind of support there. Even if I lose less than a pound somebody will always congratulate me. It’s also comforting to see people that started where I did that have made it to the other side. There are people that have been doing this for 10+ years and are still keeping the weight off and even if you don’t you’re welcomed back with open arms. No one puts you down for mistakes you’ve made. It’s also great to see what food others are eating and still losing weight.
- I haven’t been blogging as much as I had been. If I don’t write about how how I’m doing, good or bad, it’s not keeping it my mind.
- I haven’t been drinking as much water as I had been. Really no need to say much more about that. You need water to keep things moving.
- If I’m not talking out my cravings it’s very hard to get rid of them. Where are they coming from and what can I do about it.
- I slowed down on exercise. I don’t feel as good and as good about myself if I don’t get some kind of exercise in.
- I stopped keeping a food log. I do so much better when I know what I’m eating and how many calories I’m getting in.
- I ran out of PB2. This is what has been helping me with my sweet tooth. I also take small bites of it so that it lasts longer and I get to enjoy it more, not feeling like I have to binge on it to get that full filling.
- I stopped eating flax everyday. Another way to keep things moving.
I think that’s all but I’ll definitely blog about it if I think of anything else!